Thursday, October 27, 2011

Apple's ya'll

The family went apple picking a few weeks ago. It was a gorgeous day here in the mountains and we live in the perfect place to find great orchards. It was crazy busy on this particular Saturday and unfortunately bc of that we opted out of the hot apple cider donuts which in all honesty was why we chose this particular orchard. We were both bummed about the 30 minute line but I think in the end it was smart (this suburban mom is trying not to gain the freshman 15 back, it's kind of hard bc all I want to do all day is bake and then eat what I've made;).

Here are a few pics of the day. We didn't get a pic of this but I thought you would appreciate knowing that within the first 3 minutes of strolling the orchard I fell. On my face. It hurt. I tripped on an apple bc I am cool like that. Gabe wouldn't let me hold the baby for the rest of the day.






Our day adventure ended with a little picnic...Finnegan is getting so big and ate her pb and j with her daddio.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh golly, I'm so sorry I'm laughing about you falling. You are cool, Meg. Thanks, Gabe, for not letting her hold Finn the rest of the day!

Anonymous said...

-cute!!! k-dog