Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pics of a recent outing

My blog used to have more words, then I had an insanely cute baby that I couldn't get enough of so I started taking non-stop pictures. (okay for those who are thinking, your blog used to JUST be pics of your dog you must not forget once in a while I typed words re: the happenings around these parts). But now when I sit down at the computer words fail me.....

Gabe, Finn Marie and I went into the city the other day for some delicious burgers and milk shakes at the shack shake in Madison Square Park. Here are a few pics of what the afternoon looked like!






3 comments:

Heidi said...

It appears that your baby likes to fly! Cute pics!

Not sure I'm believing that you really had burgers & shakes or if you just walked around the park ;-)

Carter's said...

I love you guys! wish I could have had a burger and shake too!

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I'm with Heidi - where are the pictures of the burgers and shakes? I'm hungry.

Happy Baby!