Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas trip to NC

We had a great time in NC! Finnegan was able to meet family and friends and it just felt good being there. She didn't sleep as well and so it took a bit of a toll on her sunny disposition and well, I was pretty exhausted the whole time. The first week were at Gabe's parents' home with his brother and family. Then Gabe left and I moved down the street to my folks' home.

Pictures!
Quinn reading to Finnegan

Finnegan's favorite time of day! Kate would just walk around with her and bounce her, she would be crying in someone elses arms and then Kate would take her and she would settle right away! Sure wish we lived closer to cousins.

Finnegan has the cutest cousins EVER!

Sue and Dave with all of their grandchildren

Everyone together!

Yes- Dakota came with us! Look at all the fun she was having (she did have an allergic reaction to something so she did have to make a quick trip to the vet)

Christmas at my folks

Finn with her great grandmother

Finn got to meet lots of friends too- I didn't get a picture of all of our outings but she loved meeting everyone!!
Finn with Tara Willis and her son Marc (she mentored me all throughout high school)

Finn with my friend April and her daughter Paisley

The Hamiltons!

Finn Marie's favorite restaurant in the South.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Let's do it all over again!