Sunday, August 29, 2010

36 1/2 weeks....


I am definitely large with child...our girl could really come at any time!

Other than being pretty tired we are all doing really well! This kid is a champ and we can't wait to meet her. We currently have birthing classes twice a week, doctors appointments weekly, and then the normal FT work and life stuff happening so I think even if my belly didn't have a cute little Finnegan in it I would be pretty sleepy. Our last appointment I had gained 22 pounds and her heartbeat was nice and strong. Things are starting to happen and the midwife said she was pretty low! The midwife also kept pushing Finn's feet and she just kept kicking back...a little sassy one on my hands.

I wish you could hear Gabe complaining in this pictures. Sometimes I just love embarrassing him.

(I know you love the shoes- unfortunately those are a MUST for this preggo lady)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gabe--you look absolutely precious in those pictures. Never change.

Gabe said...

Just for the record, I hate that last pic.

The Bachman Family said...

You guys are getting so close! How exciting! And, Meg, you look amazing!! (You too, Gabe.) Can't wait for the big day!

kkuechen@sbcglobal.net said...

SO fun to see your new pictures!!! Watch Gabe turn into GabeKodak after Finn's arrival!! Y'all look fantastic!! Love and prayers...K.

Kristi said...

Hey girlie!! How are you feeling? You look adorable!! Just thinking about you today and told Harvey it must be getting close to time :). I will pray that you rest well tonight.