Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Bump Grows

Here is a picture of the growing bump. Although so far I really hate pregnancy (just bc it's kicked my butt) I do love the growing bump. I have always thought pregnant women were just amazing...and so I feel pretty blessed to have a belly filled with baby goodness.
3 1/2 months


4 months


Things are going well. We saw the heart beat this past week (stubborn kid wouldn't let us hear it so we had to get a sonogram to see it)but the midwife wasn't worried at all. Then Friday night we had some amazing homemade soup that a girlfriend from church gave us (such a TREAT!!)and watched The Hangover. The movie was funny but nothing amazing. The thing that was so great is that I was feeling good and Gabe and I were able to really just enjoy a night together without a bathroom visit (or threat of one). The music in the movie was old school dance music so we also got to bust a few moves- back to the good ole' Robinson ways.

Saturday I went out to breakfast with some girlfriends and then went shopping. I wasn't feeling 100% the whole day but the sun was shining, I was with my girls, and treated myself to a Mister Softee cone on the way home. That night we had a birthday party to go to so we kept pretty busy. Gabe has had to work all weekend so that stunk but he has read his manuscripts at the cemetery and park. Here is hoping to a vomit free week!

9 comments:

jen said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! there is nothing more joyous than a growing belly! so sorry you have not felt well - we are always thinking of you and sending lots of love your way. oliver is really excited to have his first cousin!! we miss you and can't wait to see you and welcome your sweet little baby into the world!!
lots of love & hugs & kisses!
jen

Unknown said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. It's not going to be fun baby shopping if you're barfing the whole time.

sooprgrll said...

What fun! Love the bump pics-you are hotness!

Mom R said...

Ohhhhhh! My you have grown since your Mom and Katie and I were there! I have a feeling you were pushing that tummy out---but you look adorable! Still praying for you to feel "the glow" instead of visiting the bathroom so often. Keep those "bump" pictures coming! I love it!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Meg! May you have a barf-free remaining pregancy!!! Love, K.

Anonymous said...

I didn't REALLY mean to be anonymous! It's Kristine Carpenter

The Bachman Family said...

You look absolutely beautiful, Meg!

Kristin B Teffeteller said...

MORE, please MORE!...I can't get enough of this belly =)! About time for a pink or blue update too?!?! Enjoy every move and wiggle---it is amazing!

Unknown said...

Awesome, Love you both so much, Matt & Carrie!!