Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 Year Anni!

Yesterday was our 6th wedding anniversary! Time has flown by, and continues to do so...I can't believe 6 years ago Gabe and I said our vows in the rustic little church in Tanglewood Park. I knew that life would never be the same after that day, and it hasn't! Marriage has been such a sweet gift, and although not always easy, Gabe and I kind of fit together like puzzle pieces.

I wasn't feeling that well yesterday so we took it VERY easy...but we did get out to enjoy some of the sunshine here in Brooklyn. We took a nice leisurely walk to Beirkraft and bought ourselves some ice-cream sandwiches. We found a bench outside and talked about the last 6 years as I has ice cream running down my wrists (don't think Gabe did bc he is the clean one in the fam).

Can't wait to see what the next 6 have in store...Thankful to have Gabriel at my side through this journey!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!! I'll try to remember to send your four year old card next year...AGAIN!!! I remember your beautiful wedding in the Tanglewood Church...lovely in every way! Wish I could deliver your card in person! Love, K & B

Mom said...

I think I may have to look at your wedding DVD, although I think it is imbedded in my "sweet memories place". Congratulations again, you two. May you always feel like puzzle pieces! We love you guys.

Catherine said...

i remember your precious wedding! So glad we were there to enjoy it with you!! 6 years!! Wow, my little Meg! I love you!!!!!!!!!