Thursday, October 22, 2009

The blog was hacked into...

By my husband...
For those of you who have no clue what Gabe is talking about in the below post- neither do I....that is a picture of Duke's basketball team. Gabe went to Carolina and as you can guess they are big rivals in NCAA basketball. Please note: Carolina won it all this past year:)

But for my faithful followers I must give you what you really want...pictures of our girl;) Ok maybe not but here you go. I decided to torture the girl for a few minutes and put a turtle neck on her.


3 comments:

Mama kodak said...

Dah-ling, she simply needs some jewelry with that turtleneck!

Johanna and Josh said...

Who's turtleneck is it?? I don't know if I'm more disturbed by the possibility that you dressed Dakota in your clothes or that you potentially purchased dogwear...

sooprgrll said...

You've finally put some clothes on that dog. Thank you, I was getting uncomfortable.