Sunday, December 14, 2008

D and her Momma


Dakota (the pup) and I are chilling at home this weekend while Gabe is in Florida with the Rob's. Unfortunately vacation days aren't in abundance and he had to use them before Jan 1st- and I have to save them...so he went to play without me~I had to push him and re-assure him a million times that I didn't mind:)

Sounds like they are having a great time, he and my 8 year old niece went on space mountain. That brought back some memories. The first time I rode on it I was probably around the same age and I was with my step dad. This roller coaster is in doors and pitch black and I was terrified but also super excited. I remember swearing the whole time (thankfully pops couldn't hear me)~ and I am pretty sure I wanted to ride it again right away!

I need to really go back to my last post and fill in some blanks (we had about 3 other out town guests since then)but as of right now, D and I are going to bed so maybe that will happen tomorrow night....

3 comments:

activated charcoal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rob And Son said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbi Crutchfield said...

"...swearing the whole time."

LOL! What a cute pic of you and Ms. Fanning!